“Your tax troubles, our expertise”
Lisanne is an experienced tax lawyer since 2015. Her focus is on international tax law, Dutch
corporate income tax and the levy of withholding taxes. Lisanne has also been appointed head of our tax compliance department since 2022. In addition to preparing and filing corporate income tax (and VAT) returns, Lisanne ensures that all Dutch tax reporting and documentation obligations are met.
Lisanne joined at WLP-Law in 2017. During her studies, Lisanne joined an accountancy and tax advisory firm in Aruba and furthermore clerked at a medium-sized international tax firm in Amsterdam. During her master’s degree, Lisanne started working at one of the Big Four accountancy firms in Amsterdam, where she gained substantial knowledge ofin the field of (international) payroll taxes and VAT. Lisanne was part of the Private Clients department at that time.
- Corporate income tax
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- International and European tax law
- Tax Treaties
- (Dividend) Withholding taxes
- Real estate (transfer tax)
- Tax compliance (corporate income tax and VAT)
- University VU Amsterdam, Netherlands: Bachelor of Law, 2014
- University of Amsterdam, Netherlands: Master International and European Tax Law, 2015
- Post-Master at International Tax Centre, Leiden, Netherlands. International Tax. “advanced subjects”, 2018
Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers since 2016.
Dutch (native speaker)
Would you like more information about something or do you have a question? Please contact us via the contact form or one of our other contact options.